Ozeri OZK5 Knife Block Set, Various Sizes, Stainless Steel
- Handcrafted blades made of certified Japanese 420J2 grade Stainless-Steel.
- Perfectly balanced 430-grade stainless-steel composite handles featuring ABS ridging for impeccable stability, control, and Comfort.
- Each knife has an elegant satin finish and is highly resistant to tarnishing, stains, rust, and odors.
- Set includes an 8” chef knife, 8” bread knife, 8” slicing knife, 5” Utility knife and a 3. 5” Paring knife.
- Includes a sustainably-sourced rotating acacia wood knife block with a tablet holder for easy access to your favorite recipe apps, websites, and videos.
Ozeri 5 Piece Knife and Sharpener Set with Japanese Stainless Steel Slotted Blades, Stainless Steel
- Handcrafted blades made of ultra-durable certified Japanese 420J2 grade stainless steel, with handles boasting 420-grade stainless steel.
- Each knife boasts a single-piece design that is completely tarnished, stain, rust, and odor-resistant, and finished in elegant satin.
- Made with unique slotted blades that enhance cutting and render cleaning effortless.
- Features perfectly balanced ergonomic hollow handles for impeccable stability and control.
- Includes a sustainably-sourced wooden knife case with a built-in knife sharpener for lifetime performance.
Glass Teapot with Infuser and Bamboo Trivet in Beautiful Gift Box
The Perfect Teapot for Two was created for those who appreciate the finer things in life. The drinking of tea is considered a sacred ritual by many cultures and cherished deeply. Our desire was to infuse this same admiration and care into each of our teapots. You will find that our glass is slightly heavier than others on the market ensuring both the feeling of quality and the longest possible durability. Our products are consciously made and of course lead-free. Your teapot also includes a custom fit bamboo teapot coaster and arrives in a luxurious gift box making it a perfect gift for any special occasion, especially a wedding or anniversary. We hope you will join our family.
Follow Everything Zen